The Conjet Robot is able to remove concrete and prepare surfaces on horizontal, vertical, and overhead surfaces on both reinforced and nonreinforced structures while maintaining the current
integrity of the surface.
- Removes all deteriorated concrete
- Programmable for uniform depth of sound concrete removal
- Removes concrete without chipping, cutting, or damaging reinforcing steel
- Does NOT produce vibrations that cause micro-fractures like jackhammers do.
- Reduces costs by elminating the need to remove and re-pour entire slabs of concrete
- Creates a great bonding surface for repair materials
- Faster than chipping, shortening constructions schedules
- Employees are not exposed to hazardous dust
- Runs on Electricity, not fuel
Hydrodemolition removes a layer of concrete by shooting a jet of high pressure water into the material. When the water fills the natural cavities in the concrete, it bursts from within, exploding upwards. The result is a rough surface, free from micro-cracks, ready for a new layer of fresh concrete. It also leaves the reinforcement bars completely intact. Hydrodemolition can also be used for paint removal and surface preparation. A radio controlled robot (supplied with high pressure water from a pump) performs the demolition, keeping the supervising operator at a safe distance.
The robot is equipped with a lance that moves over the concrete surface, shooting a high pressure water jet and removing the damaged material. The operator sets the hydrodemolition parameters (cutting width, speed and jet angle, for example), positions the robot and starts the hydrodemolition process. When this is done, the robot works autonomously according to the set parameters, working its way in a straight line. All the operator has to do is monitor the progress and inspect the result.
HYDRODEMOLITION ACHIVES TWICE THE BOND STRENGTH ON A CONCRETE STRUCTURE COMPARED TO JACKHAMMERS OR OTHER PERCUSSION METHODS
Call CCS and learn about CCS Conjet technology, removal of concrete with high pressure water – CCS Conjet has the best hydrodemolition machine in the world. Same Conjet supplied equipment is used for the maintenance of Panama Canal, Golden Gate, Dubai Dry Dock, Gori Dam, Channel Tunnel and